Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Frog....Eaten...for Today

Progress made! I can't seem to stop once I start in the garage. I found both lids to the buckets along with putting another sleeping back up on the shelves. I found some pie filling I canned, so that's now in the pantry to be used. There was another water bottle too.

The huge buckets of rice are stacked and in one spot that's easily accessible. I brought one bucket in for easy use. It's now in the pantry.

We have all kinds of clothes out there in plastic bins. I'm sure they're from when kids cleaned their rooms, and they're just ready for D.I., but I'm going to go through them carefully and hopefully keep some for storage.

I also, very randomly, found a large juice container with a lid. My plan is to wash it out really carefully--bleach water and the whole nine yards--and fill it with water.

Oh, and I found a bunch of work gloves. They are now sitting with the 72 hour kits. I learned from Japan that no 72-hour kit should be without work gloves and a shovel.

We keep our 72-hour kits in wheeled garbage cans, but realistically, one can only holds three kits, so for now, I've put the extra kits and the first aid kit onto a counter top near the garage door. They'd be easy to grab if we ever had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it....