Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Total Sloth

I only did one thing for emergency preparedness, and that was...get this...trying out the new can opener I bought at Ikea yesterday. It didn't work all that well. I need more practice, I guess. We have an opener that I bought through Pampered Chef that I LOVE. This one's similar, but you have to really have it on the can in just the right way.

I shared a link with my college-aged daughter about her food storage, and for the emergency preparedness document, I looked up links to three-month food supply ideas. There are lots of GREAT sites out there. Like I said in my first post, I'm just another LDS woman with an emergency preparedness blog.

I'm heading to bed. I'll link you up to a BUNCH of site tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it....